“ If you don’t like to read, you haven’t found the right book."
— J.K. Rowling
Top-5 books I highly recommend
- Autobiography of Andrew Carnegie, Andrew Carnegie
- A Short Life of Abraham Lincoln, John G. Nicolay
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Stephen Covey
- Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy, David D. Burns
Psychology- Thinking, Fast and Slow, Daniel Kahnemann
Check out my reading list on goodreads.
- Public Libraries (San Diego, San Francisco) offer free content in all forms (audiobooks, hard copies, and eBooks) that lets users borrow books.
- Project Gutenberg offers collection of digitalized library with over 60k free eBooks.